We're currently recruiting for the following positions:
Toxics Action Center seeks an intern that will play a key role in support of our program work. We believe everyone has the right to clean air, clean water and healthy communities. We work side-by-side with communities on the front-lines of facing toxic problems to make these rights a reality. See more at toxicsaction.org
Organizational interns work closely with the administrator, event planner and development director. They will take part in the foundations of Toxics Action Center’s work, helping with fundraising efforts, planning our annual activist conference, and administrative duties.
- Manage Toxics Action Center’s social media, including Facebook, flickr and twitter.
- Create action alerts for members to weigh-in with decision makers on important issues.
- Play a key role in putting together events such as house party fundraisers and activist conferences.
- Maintain and organize records of donors, member lists, news articles, trainings and more.
- Recruit supporters out to events, including movie screenings, rallies, press conferences, and public hearings.
- Assist with general administrative tasks.
- Commitment to environmental issues and social change
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Desire to develop event planning and outreach skills
- Social media aptitude
- Must learn quickly and work efficiently
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Megan Stokes email@example.com.
Toxics Action Center is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the base of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Statistics for Action
Get Help Now
Get Email Updates
Sign up to join Toxics Action Center's email activist list.
|Please leave this field empty|